Bloggers do it .....................





............ at the keyboard

Welcome to my blog - good day to you all

Do come on in and take a walk into the past.

This is a record of family and places from my family tree. Researching my family tree is an ongoing project with lots of brick walls to knock down.

Names included in my family tree are: Allsop(p), Boyes, Crooks, Dobson, Richmond, Wood.

I hope that maybe someone out there is researching the same tree as myself and that we can be of help to each other - so if you recognise anyone/anything please get in touch it would be great to hear from you.

Do also take a look at my others blogs, thanks.


Enjoy.

Click on the photo to go to the St. Hilda Ellerburn website to see the memorial to some of the Dobson family and other photos

My Loyal Followers:

Say No To Word Verification - I do

Say No To Word Verification - I do
I hate having to do this when I visit a blog, I don't use it on my blog anymore.

Monday, 29 March 2010

More photos of the cute boy who has just joined our family.



Very proud Grandma and Jayden.







The equally proud Granddad.








9 comments:

FredrickColquitt032 said...

從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光........................................

jordiegirl said...

Thank you for leaving a comment Fredrick, can you please make comments in English for me as I don't understand what you have said and therefore don't know what I am publishing.

Thank you.
Jordiegirl

Myrle14778 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

jordiegirl said...

Thanks for the comment Myrle.

I've just been so busy lately, Easter break, making wedding stationery, etc etc I haven't had time to do any new blog posts but have lots in the pipeline so do keep checking in as I will update soon.

Even some of my great nephew and myself!

茂恒 said...

Thx ur share........................................

佩慧娟樺 said...

杜雷斯成人貼圖免費成人電影線上觀看成人卡通貼圖區亞洲成人文成人dvd影城線上免費看短片線上免費做愛影片線上免費無碼短片線上免費貼片線上免費漫畫網線上免費影片a線上直播免費a片線上洪爺線上看無碼卡通線上看影片a線上看碼線上美女影片線上做愛小影片線上做愛遊戲線上做愛影片區線上情色看線上情色貼線上情色影片免費線上無碼免費av線上短片免費線上短片免費試看線上看情色影片網線上看情色網線上看做愛小影片免費線上看A金瓶梅成人漫畫金瓶梅情色小說文學ut聊天室色情文學

jordiegirl said...

Wish I knew what you said - may I have an English translation please?

啟佐 said...

thanks a lot..........................................

怡潔向霖 said...

Variety is the very spice of life. ............................................................